Daliform Group works in compliance with the strictest International Standards in terms of Quality UNI EN ISO 9001, Environment UNI EN ISO 14001, Safety BS-OHSAS 18001 and Social Responsibility SA 8000.
Daliform Group products are produced in compliance with the highest quality standards and have numerous product certifications and tests:
• BBA – Technical Approvals for Construction.
• Technical Construction Certificate issued by the Technical and Test Institute for Constructions Prague (Czech Republic).
• Technical Construction Certificate issued by the Agency for Quality Control and Innovation in Building (Hungary).
• Hygienic Certificate issued by the National Institute of Hygiene (Poland)
• Fire Resistance Certificate REI 180 for U-Boot Beton® issued by the CSI institute in Bollate (MI).
• Certification of a Load Test on an Attic with U-Boot Beton® issued by the University of Darmstadt.
• Acoustic check for the verification of DIN standards.
• Avis Technique issued by the French institute CSTB.
• Rupture load tests certified by the University of Padua.
Daliform Group, which is extremely precise with regard to respecting health and environment, first obtained Environmental Compatibility Certification (CCA) for its products and became a member of the Green Building Council Italia.