The Atlantis System is used when the depth of the under-floor cavity or cavity is such that the classic Iglù® formworks cannot be used, with the advantage that the constant diameter of the elevator pipes makes it possible to minimise the use of concrete for filling. The main system features are speed, simplicity and cost performance.
Furthermore, with Atlantis, a sanitary space is obtained with a suitable humidity barrier and, if properly ventilated through piping connected outdoors, it is a tool for the disposal of the Radon gas present in the ground.
• Ease of positioning as it is light-weight and simple to install through the linking of the elements, with time savings up to 80%.
• Minimum use of concrete for level filling thanks to the lowered dome form, which permits maximum resistance with minimum slab thickness.
• The possibility, due to the pipe system, to have any height up to 3 m supplied to the yard.
• Possibility to bear loads of considerable size by providing the pillars with suitable reinforcement.
• Adaptable to non-standard spaces as the modules can be cut without underpinning.
• Passage of systems under the pavement in all directions: perpendicular and diagonally.
• If used in combination with the disposable Muro formwork system it is possible to create elevation plates, both perimetric as well as intermediate, together with the upper slab preventing formwork dismantling, with considerable time savings.
• Total ventilation of the space and air flows in all directions.
• Simple material management in the yard, as it is not bulky and can be exposed to bad weather.