CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY ASSISTANCE SERVICE
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY APPLIED TO DALIFORM GROUP PRODUCTS.
- Warranty of the product
- The products are guaranteed for a period of 12 months from the date of purchasing if purchased in the field of professional/business activities;
- The products purchased by a final user, through any sale channel, are guaranteed for a period of 24 from the date of purchasing;
- Assistance under warranty
The customer is compelled to exhibit, upon the intervention of the warranty, a document valid from the tax point of view demonstrating the purchase.
The Warranty provides for the merely substitution for free of the product that presents any manufacturing defect or product fault. In the case the substitution results to be impossible, the correspondent sum of the supply will be given back extinguishing any right.
- CONDITIONS OF ASSISTANCE UNDER WARRANTY ON THE PRODUCT
- Working methods
The Customer shall contact the company through the reseller or directly, providing with detailed information needed to define the arisen problem supported by appropriate photos;
- Response time
The inspection needed to verify the cause of the defect/non-compliance will take place within 30 working days from the request of assistance.
Once the defect/non-compliance is verified, the assistance under warranty will take place within a maximum of 30 working days from the inspection.
- Assistance costs
Following the request for inspection, if it is found no problem attributable to the complained products, the inspection costs shall be at the expense of the customer.
- GUARANTEE’S EXCLUSION
The products, which will not be covered by the guarantee, are the defective ones (whose flaws are caused by):
- negligence and/or incompetence during the transport and laying;
- damages caused by collisions, fall, contact with corrosive material (and, for the flooring, damages caused by contact with materials which are different from the car’s tyre, non-slipping car’s device, etc. …) or normal use’s deterioration. The loss of the colour is considered normal use’s deterioration;
- non-Daliform Group’s product;
- laying which is not perfectly realized, or contrary to the regulation of good technique, or non-complying with the producer’s instructions;
- use which is not complying with the normal end use of the product;
- problem of laying-surface’s failure or that has altered the normal conditions of product’s use;
- product with expired guarantee.
Daliform Group Srl